6 Months Quality Specialist (Engineering) - up to $2500 **MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Integral part of a given product, i.e. verification plans, test protocols and cases, verification reports and so on.
- Executing all aspects of the verification effort required for a given project, including in some cases validation; and where necessary assisting others in either verification or validation efforts.
- Implementing and documenting configurations/ networks/ equipment/ instrument needed to ensure a complete hardware and software configuration coverage necessary to support a full lab and customer workflow process.
- Working with research scientists, service engineers, application specialists and managers to characterize and troubleshoot product issues.
- Suggest and verify fixes and corrective and preventive actions.
- Assisting other R&D individuals in the execution of their specific tests for example regulatory and software development
- Reporting in a timely manner verification progress, issues, risks, and requirements compliance status.
- Reviewing product documentation such as requirements and product specifications, functional specifications, code and design review.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 6 months -2 years of experience in final testing and troubleshooting range of products
- Able to commit immediately or short notice
- Comfortable to do overtime!
- 5 working days
- MNC environment
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232, EA Licence: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd