6 months Public Relation Executive (Up to $2200, Intern exp required)
- Provide full-fledged PR support for assigned business unit(s)
- Drafting press releases, media pitching and facilitating media queries.
- Provide marketing communications support on the organisation's Yearbook project.
- Min Diploma/ Degree in related fields
- Similar proficiency in another vernacular (including internship) would be ad added advantage
- Be meticulous, results-oriented, self-motivated, driven, resourceful, and able to navigate a stressful, fast changing environment
- Experience working on annual reports or yearbooks would be an added advantage
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd