6 months Procurement Specialist (Up to $2800)
- To source for supplies, equipment and tools used in logistics and warehousing in APAC by working with various internal teams and vendors.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage vendors for timely arrival of products and goods
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with vendors.
- Track vendor performance against contractual commitments.
- Develop and maintain a vendor database.
- Min Diploma or degree in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in construction, manufacturing, commodities &/or logistics industry.
- Experience with vendors in various APAC countries will be a plus point.
- 5 working days
- Contract position
- Working location: Pioneer
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd