6 months Operation Executive - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Acting as the main liaison person to arrange dialysis sessions for patients who have been issued 5-day MCs for having Acute Respiratory Infections (ARI) symptoms.
- Help to ensure the smooth running of the designated dialysis centres during this COVID-19 outbreak period
- Handle ground issues and troubleshoot when issues arise.
- Able to travel between main centre and the designated dialysis centres across Singapore.
- Tabulate and prepare statistical reports for submission
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in healthcare operations
- Willingness to travel across the dialysis centres across Singapore
- Able to multi-task and to prioritze important tasks
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to denyse.tan @recruitexpress.com.sg
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd