6 MONTHS **MOTION** Graphic Designer ** HEALTHCARE SECTOR **
- Motion-design & post-production management.
- Conceptualize & create the visual design for motion graphics & animation (2D), according to design brief requirements.
- Post-editing of live-action footage & sequence, with a flair in editing complex scenes/stories.
- Deliver media content that conforms to the specific standards for each media platform and applications. Proficient in rendering format/requirement.
- Collaborate closely with the assigned copywriter to produce impactful messaging across all motion design content.
- Develop e-learning/micro-learning digital media content that matches subject matter experts’ objectives and requirement.
- Diploma in Motion Design or equivalent
- Experience in editing live-action video, motion-graphics & animation (2D)
- Proficient in using Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator
- A flair in motion-design and possess good post-production management capability
- Prior experience working in a big scale video production campaign/project would be an advantage
- Energetic, a positive-minded individual who has an eye-for-details, is responsible and organized
Able to collectively lead & collaborate with an energetic team, and be able to multi-task on project
Good interpersonal and communication skills in working with a diverse group of stakeholders
Highly creative personnel, meticulous work practices and excellent attention to details
Interested candidates please send your resume/CV (in word document) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
EA license: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd