6 months microbiology Lab Tech - Pharma MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
- Develop and maintain environmental monitoring program and microbiological laboratory procedures.
- Carry out environmental and material microbiological tests as required.
- Lead validation of equipment and test methods for purified water.
- Lead test method transfer of microbiological method.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Carry out training as per training plan.
- Train laboratory team in operational tests and sampling methods.
- Participate and support audit preparation and audit responses, including the development and implementation of programs to provide timely follow up on correctives and commitments.
- Participate in EHS, Business Compliance, cGMP and all other compliance-related matters, where applicable.
- Support CI initiatives and laboratory performance metrices.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Diploma in science related courses (Biomedical / Biotechnology)
- Min 1 year of working experience in Microbiology Lab
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd