6 months HR Generalist, Payroll (up to $4500) **IMMED, Urgent**
- Manage the recruitment process
- Work with employment agencies and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- Process application and renewal of work passes for foreign employees
- Organize on-board arrangements, conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews for leavers
- Resources planning for internship program and temporary staff.
Training & Development
- In consultation with HODs, manage and coordinate all training activities including training providers sourcing and comparison, enrollment and payment administration, training evaluation analysis
- Interact with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses. Prepare lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented.
Employee Relations Management
- Develop and coordinate HR strategies and initiatives to achieve employee satisfaction, retention and development
- Handle daily HR operational duties pertaining to employee relations matters such as grievances, counselling and disciplinary inquiry with sensitivity and discretion
- implement policies with proper documentation and maintain all HR files
- Assist in reviewing and improving HR workflow, policies and procedures applicable
Staff Welfares Administration
- Administer staff welfare and benefits, including leave, medical, reimbursement and insurance administration
- Administer Employee leave and medical records
- Handling full spectrum of payroll process
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management and/or equivalent
- At least 5 years and above human resource working experience in MNC environment
- Immediate or short notice is required
- Training experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Human Resource organizational policies and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and independent player
Interested applicants, Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd