6 Months HR Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1218675
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
We are hiring under Recruit Express headcount for the following role:
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing for all SG entities. To prepare monthly payroll reports and handle finance enquiries.
- Responsible for preparation of income tax declaration.
- Working with Worklife and Workday team for employee start up and maintain employee database in the HR systems.
- Permit Application / renewals / termination for all SG based foreign employees.
- Medical Enrolment / adjustment / deletion for all SG based entities.
- Coordinating local training programmes and maintaining training records
- Respond to enquiries by employees regarding HR policies, procedures and programmes.
- Keep proper filing and housekeeping of all HR documents and records.
- Participate in any ad hoc HR initiatives roll out from time to time.
- Provide full spectrum of HR support to all business units and the management such as Recruitment & Onboarding, Compensation & Benefit, Payroll, Performance Review, Insurance, Government Grants & Claims, etc.
- Recruitment & selection which includes close liaising with agency and departments for criteria, running advertisement and screening potential candidates.
- Handling and filing for insurance and workmen compensation claims.
- Provide guidance and advice to employees on HR policies and processes
- Other ad-hoc HR duties as assigned
- Prior experience in a similar capacity
- Good communication skills, personable and attentive to details
- Good organisational skills
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ariel Lin Xinzi
Recruit Express Outsourcing Team
Recruit Express Pte Ltd