6 Months FA Technician / Woodlands/ $1500- $1800
- Perform First Article inspection as per procedure, drawings and BOM.
- Filing of FAI and FAAS reports
To follow-up disposition by PPS/ICS/Regulatory Engineer and ensure NCR disposition is done correctly for rejected parts at FAI.
- Consolidate whole month of FAI record to a share folder in monthly basis.
Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Minimum Nitec /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with some internship experiences
- Able to use basic measuring instrument, like caliper, micrometer, and high gauge is preferred
- Able operate accurate measurement instrument (Smart scope / CMM) will be a plus.
- Ability to commit M-F office hour - and able to work OT as needed
- 6 months commitment and longer
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin - Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd