6 months extendable Procurement Specialist (Pharma MNC) -
Procurement Specialist will be responsible in 8 key areas:
- Continuity of Supply and Services
- Project Support
- Cost Control
- Stakeholder Management
- Supplier Relationship management
- Procurement Alignment
Within these key areas, as a Procurement Business Partner, you are
- the key contact to translate requirements of business requestors to Procurement activities, in accordance with Takeda's policies
- You will get support
- from the global Procurement team,
- the shared Service TBS
- and your site Senior Procurement Business Partner
- to ensure the correct balance of resources is utilized to deliver projects, and as such be able to deliver best-in-class procurement support to the organization.
- You will monitor progress of requests and provide regular scheduled updates to business requestor.
- You will have direct interaction with the GMS site management teams and multiple other functions at the sites.
- This position is responsible for the administration of procurement activities and supplier management for assigned categories, products and services.
- These activities include managing competitive bidding events, making recommendations to ensure best value for project owners, negotiating lowest total cost and optimizing supplier relationships.
- The incumbent will also maintain communications internally and externally to identify and resolve issues, which can impact operating efficiencies.
- Exp in competitive bidding process (Tenders)
- Exp working with contracts management for projects
- Min 3+ years Procurement experience with experience in sourcing, managing competitive RFPs/RFQs with stakeholders across multiple levels in an organization
- Min Degree in any courses
- Experience in pharma industry will be an advantage
Salary range: $4.5K to $5.5K
6months renewable contract
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd