6 Months Digital Marketing Executive/ Novena/ $3500
Purpose of job:
Reporting to the Digital Lead, the Senior Performance Marketing Associate will be assisting with driving day-to-day operations on paid search and paid social through input on planning, strategy development, daily execution, management, reporting and analysis of campaigns.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search and paid social campaigns— including but not limited to account auditing, setup, strategy development, organization, management and optimization utilizing multiple SEM platforms and third-party tools for example, 4C, Adobe Media Optimiser, Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn.
- Plan channel-level campaigns to meet overall Digital targets and allocate budgets accordingly.
- Optimise accounts on a regular basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the marketing and communications team and stakeholders requirements).
- Ability to work with content, SEO and web developers to develop ideal paid search & paid social campaigns according to The Learning Lab’s key KPIs and long term goals.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Google Ads, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Bing Ads is preferred.
- Develop and implement test strategies, including but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning etc.).
- Write paid search ad copy, monitor competitors, and evaluate query traffic, keyword research, and day-to-day account maintenance.
- Work closely with sub-teams within marketing and communications department to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Engage key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, SEO consultant/account managers) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
- Track budgets, spending, and recon invoices/payments with finance.
- Source and identify new opportunities/technology/solutions for marketing and communications team where relevant and necessary.
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations and be aware of new digital concepts, best practices, and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/ Business related
- At least 3 years’ of hands-on experience in using Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager for small to large scale clients with expert knowledge of SEM and Paid social.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Adobe Analytics, Search 360, and any/other Facebook Marketing Partner (FMP) is a plus.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of the digital landscape including but not limited to: programmatic buying, video, display, search, social, programmatic and marketing analytics.
- Analytical individual with a clear technical mindset and experience working with various data sets.
- Proficient in Excel, with demonstrated ability to organise and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to strategise, analyse performance, self-manage and meet multiple objectives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Driven, proactive and detail-oriented individual with proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
- Goal driven individual who strives to understand performance objectives and KPIs to develop successful programmatic strategies.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd