6 Months Contract Training & Development Executive: $2500 - $3000
- Support the implementation of programmes.
- Implement the communications required for programmes.
- Implement and support the requirements for courses in the system.
- Administer end-to-end management of courses such as registration, approvals, confirmation, cancellations, withdrawals, replacement, attendance, completion, assessments, feedback and evaluation, etc.
- Track and update certificates, records and data
- Ensure smooth logistics support for learning and development interventions.
- Support the smooth operations of the facility, vendors and equipment.
- Generate and prepare data and reports.
- Manage invoices, cross-charging, grants and claims.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the support of the administration, implementation and evaluation of learning interventions.
- Strong implementation skills.
- Good communications skills, partnership skills and a team player.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd