6 months contract to Perm Accounts Receivable Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performing day to day AR transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate statements of accounts detailing accounts receivable status.
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms and reducing AR outstanding.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned by management.
- Min Degree in Accountancy or other related fields
- Min 2 years of AR experience
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd