6 months Contract Supplier Analyst - Up to $3500
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the overall strategy and relationship with commodity, subsystem and/or tier vendors within Hardware Commodity Category, including:
- Formulate & implement acquisition supply base strategy
- Has ownership of the overall success of the relationship between the company and the suppliers.
- Key liaison between the company and its suppliers with responsibility to define and manage strategic vendors & partners.
- Drive forward the strategy through Supply Chain transfers and consolidation of Commodity spend in Asia (where applicable)
- Be the single point of contact for issues that may arise under commodities in charge, ensuring that ownership and accountability are clearly established and communicated for resolution.
- Be knowledgeable of the industry and the state of the suppliers business and the supply market overall.
- Drive improvements in supplier quality with SQE.
- Selects vendors to use in our products, based on technical and business considerations (Vendor Selection Processes)
- Owns the overall Commodity spent and is responsible to secure savings in line with annual objectives
- Run and interpret weekly PPV report / performance for all manufacturing plants.
- Monthly data analysis on Global Sourcing metrics per our Bowler KPIs.
- Manage overall KPIs reporting program to Global Sourcing.
- Support the Global Sourcing team members in related activities
- Manage and coordinate the yearly standard cost roll.
- Provide backup to Global Sourcing Administrator.
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Min Degree in any Engineering
- Able to commit immediately - 6 months to 1 year
- Highly proficient in MS EXCEL (Pivot table, Vlookup)**
- Have some relevant experience and data crunching experience
- 5 working days
- MNC environment
- Location: Woodlands
- Contract role
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232, EA licence: 99C4599
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]t only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd