6 Months Contract Quality Operations Specialist
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Member of the QO team in ensuring quality oversight at the manufacturing suite
- Partner the manufacturing team in the implementation and adherence to the various quality systems and GMP requirements at the manufacturing suite
- Lead meetings with the manufacturing for information learning/ sharing and alignment of best practices
- Support the compliance, regulatory, inspections and training activities as required and any other responsibilities as assigned by SupervisorRevise and participate in the development and writing of procedures pertaining to the QO operations
- Support manufacturing team with development and writing of process standard operating Procedures and master batch records and ensure that it complies with current good documentation practices and the applicable global procedures and regulatory requirements. This includes approval of the associated revision
- Review executed Manufacturing Batch Records (MBR) and approve revision of MBR.
- Participate in cross-functional investigations.
- Support the manufacturing team with any quality interpretation, queries and issues
- Min Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, biology, biotechnology chemistry, chemical engineering, or related discipline.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience required in pharmaceutical
- Able to commit 6 months
$3000 to $3700 Basic
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd