6 months Contract Paralegal (Renewable) - EAST
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide essential, highly specialized client and attorney support regarding all aspects of legal filings and administration. For example, legal administrative works, research, drafting and reviewing simple documents and contracts.
- Draft and review simple contracts, memos and writing communications with the internal stakeholders
- Support Regional Attorney for Legal projects, regional projects, company’s initiatives, and external stakeholders’ communication
- Conduct legal research and review training materials, legal presentation, or legal documents.
- Other duties as assigned
- Min Degree in Law from a reputable university
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of laws, rules, contract, and official document drafting and review skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrates strong commitment to ethics and integrity
- Positive, highly efficient and proactive attitude.
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd