6 months Contract Operations Executive (Healthcare- Covid Project) **IMMEDIATE**
Able to commit to 12 hours shift and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Work closely various stakeholders to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases (e.g. admission of Persons under Quarantine, patient transfers between inter-institutions etc).
- Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
- Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
- Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response.
Operations Planning and Secretariat:
- Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
- Act as a point-of-contact and prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Formulate and present situation updates to management.
- Minimum recognized Degree with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Excellent writing, communication and problem solving skills
- Able to start work imemdiately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd