6 Months Contract Microbiologist (Up to $5k!)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform method development and validation of new test procedures that support incoming projects
- Perform microbiological / analytical tests under cGMP and ISO/IEC 17025 requirements with high degree of accuracy, timeliness and strict adherence to Company’s quality requirements
- Perform and oversee routine sample processing and testing activities including microorganism isolation and identification, reviewing and reporting results to customers.
- Provides problem-solving skills for test procedures and investigations within the laboratory unit.
- Identify and initiate laboratory investigations as needed.
- Support activities associated with investigations related to cGxP processes
- Manage laboratory inventory and actively involved in planning of resources for test materials and supplies.
- Manage and escalate quality issues to QC/QA department and relevant senior management.
- Must be equipped with knowledge to quality and execute test methods according to regulatory guidelines following USP/EP
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology / Biomedical Science / Biotechnology or other relevant fields
- Min 3 years of experience in applied microbiology, medical microbiology or related industries, pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Able to work rotational weekends
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to
or call 67363280 and look for Janice
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company! As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. EA Licence No.: 99C4599