6 months Contract Healthcare Operations Command Centre, Executive
- Work closely various healthcare stakeholders to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases (e.g. admission of Persons under Quarantine, patient transfers between inter-institutions etc).
- Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
- Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
- Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response.
Operations Planning and Secretariat
- Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
- Act as a point-of-contact for NOCC and prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Formulate and present situation updates to management.
Education, Training and Experience
- Min Diploma/ Bachelor Degree graduate
- At least 1 years of working experience
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd