6 Months Contract Finance Executive ** HEALTHCARE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Bachelor's / Honours
- To ensure payments are properly authorised and prepared in accordance to Company Policy and assist in suppliers’ statements of account reconciliation
- To pass general journals for month end closing and prepare financial statements and audit schedules for management reporting.
- Prepare cashflow forecast to ensure proper cash planning to meet operational requirements.
- Assist in preparation and review of quarterly GST return, annual audited accounts and income tax computation.
- To assist to process grant reimbursements
- To provide support to user divisions on budget queries and monitoring
- To assist in audit queries with external auditors, internal auditors and sector administrator on audit and compliance matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior experience handling full sets of accounts
- Prior experience in healthcare is an advantage
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested Candidates please send your CV's to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
EA Personnel No: R1333503
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd