6 months contract Equipment Facility Support Technician ($1.6K-$1.9K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform planned and ad-hoc maintenance, repairs and calibration of equipment, instrumentation and critical utilities.
- Updating of equipment and facility database for equipment related activities.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation of activities to ensure compliance to ISO/IEC 17025, cGMP, PIC/S, Company and global SOPs and data integrity principles.
- Handling of external vendors for activities such as External Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, Pest Control Programmes, Chemical and Biohazardous Waste Management.
- Perform routine equipment tasks such as but not limited to:
- Temperature monitoring of environment / enclosures.
- Incubation of biological indicators
- Flushing of water systems
- Checking of safety / emergency utilities such as safety shower and safety eyewash.
- Monitoring of pressure in critical environment.
- Perform cleaning of equipment such as a BSC.
- Perform monthly archiving of documents generated from equipment related activities.
- Provide support and assist corporate IT team to execute and administer basic IT programs for end users.
- Reviews aspects / areas for improvement within your own duties / responsibilities, and make recommendations to your line manager for improvements.
- Min Nitec/Diploma in Science or other related field
- Able to start immediately
- No experience required, training provided
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd