6 Months Contract Communications Specialist, APAC Commercial Excellence
The Communications Associate/Specialist is an integral part of the Commercial Excellence (ComEx) team, which works to develop effective communications strategies and content, enhance ComEx profile, and support executive/internal communications.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for generating content that will tell the ComEx story, embody its brand, support its communications and marketing initiatives, and keep its corporate and project staff updated on company developments.
- Driving and managing the communications to and with internal stakeholders, through:
- Content Creation
- Email messages
- Quarterly newsletters
- Quarterly town halls
- Digital marketing
- Physical and virtual events
- Managing external agencies for creative works, newsletters, events, ComEx branded collaterals, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or a related field of study
- 5 years’ experience in:
- Content creation including writing executive messages, managing newsletters, thought leadership articles etc
- Conceptualizing videos
- Managing physical and virtual events
- Leading campaigns
- Digital marketing and social media engagement
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd