6 months contract Clinical Research Coordinator-Up to $4500
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform BMD and BC examinations using a DXA scanner and be responsible for patient safety
- Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and take part in quality assurance procedures
- Ensures compliance to radiation safety guidelines
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, and carrying out of day-to-day clinical activities and procedures, ensuring efficient workflow and adequate care of research subjects.
- Ensures that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements. E.g. SGGCP
- Maintaining Investigator Site File (ISF). Oversees and tabulates the expenses incurred for the study as budgeted.
- Oversees and coordinates the recruitment, study screening, study follow up visits, and study treatment of patient research subjects.
- Coordinates, plans, and implements clinical protocol for the study; monitors study activity and prepares reports to funding agencies and investigators as appropriate.
- Serves as primary point of liaison and coordination between investigators, ancillary departments, research subjects, sponsoring organizations, and/or regulating bodies.
- Provides and coordinates other research procedures/tests to participants as required by specific needs of protocol.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Min Diploma/Degree in Radiography
- Able to start work immediately
- Experience in Radiography preferred
Interested Candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD(99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd