6 Months Contract Clinical Pharmacist
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Reporting to the Head, Medical Services, you will provide general clinical pharmacy services in patient care settings independently or in collaboration with an interdisciplinary health care team to promote wellness and optimise medication therapy results for patients with a board range of disease states.
- You will also be responsible to execute quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance with statutory requirements / Enhanced Nursing Home Standards.
- You will also perform other medication-therapy related tasks, such as supply and distribution of controlled drugs and donated drugs.
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Board
- At least 3 – 5 years of practice in an acute hospital setting or VWO sector
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical expertise and reasoning, critical thinking, judgement and decision-making in the provision of care
- Possess sound expertise of drug information, clinical practice guidelines and protocols
- Team-oriented and patient-focused
- Demonstrate commitment to quality improvement initiatives
- Possess strong passion to serve
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd