6 months contract Chemical Inventory Assistant
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Receiving, sorting and issuing all chemicals, biological reagents and kits to users/location: Verify if these chemicals have SDS and approved in EMS System, Perform goods receipt (GR) in EMS system, Print QR Code and GHS Labelling and tag to individual items
- For regulated items, CMS will prepare the required log sheet before sending the item to the designated storage cabinets accordingly and file the log sheet in the designated file. Thereafter, CMS will update both Safety Team and user via email
- Items collection: For non-regulated items, CMS will inform users to collect the items. For regulated chemical(s), CMS will send to designated storage cabinets accordingly. Goods Issue (GI) form and/or Delivery Order will be signed upon user’s collection or receipt.
- Performing regular stock checking to ensure the accuracy of the inventory and the storage compatibility limit: Regulated chemicals – Quarterly, Non-regulated chemicals – Annually, Updating the storage, usage and access information on regulated chemicals monthly
- Ensuring the storage limits and access to regulate chemicals and comply with applicable local regulations: Petroleum and Flammable Materials List, Environmental Protection & Management Act Scheduled Hazardous Substances List, Singapore Police Force Explosive Precursors List, Health Sciences Authority Poisons Act Chemicals List, Chemical Weapon Convention List, Misuse of Drugs List
- Checking out both regulated and non-regulated chemicals, biological reagents and kits from EMS for disposal at designated disposal points in each laboratory
- For chemicals, biological reagents and kits (e.g. Virus and Biological safety level > 1) will be checked out by requestors directly
- Set up new chemical, biological reagents and kits storage points
- Trigger the reordering of chemicals, which include acids, bases and flammables, that are for common lab use
- Assist Safety Team and requestors in administration, training and use of EMS. However, the risk assessment will be handled by Safety Team.
- Support Safety Team in other Chemical management related activities like disposal campaigns and etc.
- Facilitate disposal when waste collector comes for collection
- Assist to prepare disposal list and SDS from EMS
- Min N/O level
- Candidate with experience in the use of ERP system and warehouse/inventory/logistics will be an advantage.
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact 98752960 for more information
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd