6 months contract Call Centre Officer (No experience required)
• Provide information on general enquiries.
• Provide information on business enquires.
• Follow-up call on queries made by customers.
• Liaising with relevant departments/services in answering customers’ queries.
2. APPOINTMENT MANAGEMENT
• To schedule/reschedule customer’s appointments through the Online Appointment System (OAS)
• To enter customer’s appointment scheduled in the appropriate appointment slot.
• Understand appointment scheduling procedures through Work instructions and Quality procedures.
3. SERVICE QUALITY
• Comply with SNEC’s telephone standards
• Maintain professionalism in any communication situation with customers.
• Recognize difficult customers and follow proper escalation procedures.
• Be able to apply service recovery if necessary.
• Personalised communications with customers.
4. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Participate in training and development program to improve skills and knowledge.
• Participate in OJT training for the department.
5. SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attend daily briefing (roll call)
• Assist in assigned tasks, e.g. stationary, ISO, forced-ins, blocked movement of doctors etc.
• Assist with repeated prescription
• Commit to Overtime
• Any other ad hoc duties as advised by supervisor
- Min Diploma/A level in any courses
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd