6 months contract Automation Engineer *Pharma*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage development of production recipes and devising automation solutions that improve productivity, business operations and safety/quality standards.
- Ensure the reliability and performance of automation system
- Proactively address potential safety and quality issues
- Regularly review and address frequent occurring alarms.
- Participate or lead quality or safety investigations and implement any automation solutions resultant from these investigations.
- Automation representative in capital projects
- Validate new systems and changes to existing systems.
- Develop, revise and review SOPs as needed.
- Audit and update existing system documentation and procedures
- Monitor and maintain automation systems and ensure system operations are optimized.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Able to commit for 6 months and above
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice period
Interested candiadtes can write in to Ann at anngoh @recruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd