6 months Contract Automation Engineer (Electrical/Mechatronic) - PHARMA MNC **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- Works on many phases or sub-tasks of project or entire projects of moderate complexity
- Represent Automation in working meeting providing technical advice on the fulfillment of production targets and operational effectiveness
- Plans projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Implement complex changes or modifications
- Provide out-of-hours technical support to address and rectify technical issues and queries per rotational basis
- Provide systems training for end-users
- Investigate and support on complex issues. Escalate to the Sr Engineers if the need arises due to the complexity of the issues
- Comply and suggest improvement on quality related documents of the department. (e.g. SOP´s, CAPAs, Change Controls, Specifications etc.
- Support activities that will ensure the integrity of quality related electronic data within the systems.
- Coordinate, support and execute (if needed) necessary spares management, routines, preventive and corrective maintenance plan in consideration of the production schedule
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Min Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computing, or Mechatronic)
- Min. 3 years of experience in good engineering practice, process automation and maintenance
- Experience in process automation projects will be advantageous
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd