6 months Bank Compliance - CDD, Client Onboarding ($3,000 - $4,000)
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of relevant documents
- To provide support and guidance to Front Office throughout the documentation/form completion process
- Review the documentation requirement and completeness during client recertification
- Perform qualitative and quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients
- Perform name screening and ensure that adverse news hits and increased risk factors have been appropriately identified in accordance to local regulations and guidelines and global policies
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics).
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in CDD / Client Onboarding / Account Documentation
- Must be able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd