6 Months Bank Client Due Diligence and Onboarding Officer
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104692
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of relevant documents in accordance with the prevailing account opening procedures and local regulations.
- To provide support and guidance to Front Office throughout the documentation/form completion process.
- Review the documentation requirement and completeness during client recertification.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients.
- Ensure all client files are stored and maintained accordingly (electronically and in paper format).
- Perform name screening and ensure that adverse news hits and increased risk factors have been appropriately identified in accordance to local regulations and guidelines and global policies
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics).
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request.
- Appropriate and confidential handling of client data and information.
- At least 1 year of CDD/Client onboarding/ Account Documentation Experience
- Able to start work with short notice
- Salary: S$3,000-S$4,500
Interested applicants please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA No: R1104692
Ivy Tham Yi Ru
Recruit Express Pte Ltd