6 Months AP Analyst - SAP and ERP system trained (North. MNC)
The Accounts Payable Analyst role is responsible for the end to end transactional processes related to Accounts Payable functions. Responsible for month-end closing activities, including adherence to timelines, accuracy of payables balances and ledger postings. This position requires accounts payable and full understanding of the P2P process experience in a shared service environment, proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.AP accounting tasks including but are not limited to:
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- Min Diploma in Business and/or Accounting / ACCA / LCCI qualification
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Payables functions.
- Proficient in ERP systems (i.e. JDE E1 / MasterPack / SAP/ Mapics)
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd