6 months AML/CDD Compliance Analyst ($2,500 - $3,500)
- Customer Due Diligence
- Conduct full portfolio review of the high risk customers alerts generated by the system
- Suspicious Alert Monitoring
- Review transactions and file suspicious transaction reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. 1 year of experience in AML
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd