6 Months AML/CDD Analyst
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Oct-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1218675
Contract, Project Basis
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Monitoring of branch compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Organising and performing CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework
- Assisting in automation and enhancement of CDD processes to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD.
- Assisting in the reviewing and investigating of alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems.
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
- Keeping abreast with regulations and advising counterparts on regulations.
- Participating in projects and providing support to the team.
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with at least some compliance experience in a corporate/commercial bank.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this role.
CEI No.: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd