6 Months Accounts Payable Analyst / North / $3000 - $3500
The Accounts Payable Analyst role will be working in a shared serrvice environment and is responsible for the end to end transactional processes related to Accounts Payable functions.
Responsible for month-end closing activities, including adherence to timelines, accuracy of payables balances and ledger postings.
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- Support projects on: End-to-end P2P Process Improvement, standardization on invoice processing and payment.
- Documentation of workflow and work instructions on new process upon implementation.
- Review policies and procedures to propose best practices to standardize and enhance internal control safeguards and SOX compliance
- Other ad-hoc duties as required and/or assigned.
- Diploma in Business and/or Accounting, LCCI qualification and have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Payables functions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially in MS Word and Excel, and in ERP systems (i.e. JDE E1, MasterPack, SAP, Mapics,)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external business customers and suppliers.
- High attention to detail and accuracy as data entry is a critical component of role.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines.
- Willingness to be flexible and dedicated to meeting reporting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team environment.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast paced, high volume department.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd