6 months Accounts Executive (AR) - Up to $4000
- Assists Financial Controller in day to day AR management (billings, receipts and collection) which includes intercompany billings and reconciliations.
- Assessment of potential new customers’ credit worthiness with proposed credit limit, conduct periodic credit review and recommend appropriate action to minimize credit risk and perform credit and shipment hold.
- Produce timely debtors ageing reports and statement of accounts to ensure that Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) target is met. Collaborate with relevant parties (both internal and external) to resolve outstanding collection issues in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains Customer Master in ERP system.
- Handles bank reconciliation and other bank related matters.
- Handles Letter of Credit and bank documents.
- Prepares and file monthly GST Returns.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets, ensuring all additions, transfers and disposal are properly accounted in the system.
- Computes monthly depreciation charge in accordance to its accounting policy.
- Maintains the fixed assets records which support the costs, accumulated depreciation and depreciation.
- Performs periodic fixed asset count.
- Point-of-contact with auditors, corporate tax agents and related government agencies.
- Supports month-end and year-end closing cycles.
- Other duties as assigned
- Min Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Singapore GST and accounting standards.
- Proficient in MS Office skill, especially in Excel
- Familiar working with J.D. Edwards (JDE) ERP system
- Able to commit immediately
- 5 working days
- Contract role
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd