6 Months - 1 Year Banking Executive (Reputable Bank / $2500)
Monday - Friday, 9-6pm
• Liaison with Back Office and counter parties to ensure accurate and timely settlement of security transactions.
• Validate security transactions in system prior to instructing processing units.
• Reconcile cash and security positions with internal and external counter parties on a daily basis and ensure timely resolution of any discrepancy.
• Providing support for opening of accounts, both internal and external, to facilitate settlements.
• Dissemination of corporate action notifications from custodians and ensuring timely receipt of response from Front Office.
• Coordinating with internal and external parties to process client’s portfolio transfer instructions involving different asset classes.
• Providing assistance and advice on security settlement subject matters.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Aslin Wong Mun Ning.
CEI Registration No.: R1326393
EA Licence number 99C4599
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified
Recruit Express Pte Ltd