5x Warehouse Operation Officer ($3500/ Tuas/ Forklift License)
- Basic up to $3500 + Completion Bonus
- 5 days office hours
- Client: Swiss MNC, pharmaceutical company
- Comply to safe handling of material, MHE and storage requirements, cGMP and GDP, local & corporate policies, regulatory requirements and environmental/other related regulations.
- Manage and perform all receive/pick/pack/issue/sampling material in support of manufacturing and quality needs.
- Perform segregation if required, escalate abnormal event to immediate superior as well as perform proper labeling adherence to quality requirements.
- Ensure data entry into SAP and other databases system are executed accordingly in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform accurate order fulfillment, documentation and closure of outstanding issues with relevant functional group.
- Ensure accurate inventory level at all times and perform cycle counting adherence to company requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor all inbound and outbound shipments, including detailed packing and tracking.
- Initiate and follow up on event discrepancy and provide support on discrepancy event closure
- Able to perform overtime as and when required and all other ad-hoc tasks assigned by immediately superior
- Contribute to warehouse improvement activities.
- Comply with all Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Diploma in Logistics/Warehouse management, GCE 'O' level or Higher Nitec / Nitec in Engineering with at least 3 years of warehousing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Team player with demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of import/export documentation & custom regulations.
- Working knowledge of SAP application software is preferred.
- Candidate with experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Possess valid Forklift license preferred.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd