5x QC Technician (BioPharma MNC/ No Need Experience)
- Basic up to $2400 + Completion Bonus
- Transport pick - up at west area
- Mon to Fri, office hours
- This is a 1 year contract job (renewable)
· Testing and review of routine and non-routine environmental, raw material, product related samples in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Test Methods (TM).
· Perform EM including HVAC / BSC / HLFH / VLFH sampling, fingertips monitoring, compressed gases and water / clean steam sampling in accordance to cGMP procedures.
· Perform microbiological testing (Bioburden, Endotoxin, Visual Appearance, read and/or review viable plates and non-viable particulates test results associated with EM samples) in accordance to cGMP procedures.
· Support sample logistics including sample receipt, retention, shipment and disposal.
· Documentation and review of results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and/or documents and logbooks in accordance with cGMP procedures.
· General lab support including housekeeping, equipment maintenance, document archival, maintaining logbooks and inventory of lab supplies and consumables et. ctera.
· Initiate discrepancy record and participate in root cause analysis and implementation of remediation actions where necessary.
· Responsible for ensuring that all training required to support / perform GMP activities are completed timely.
· Participate in project, validation and process improvement works as assigned by Supervisor.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of laboratory procedures and processes to ensure compliance to GMPs.
· Perform sample receipt and storage of QC samples.
· Manage the life-cycle process for retain and reserve/reference samples.
· Manage and prepare the shipment of samples to Receiving labs.
- Diploma in Biotechology prefered
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Some hands on experience
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
Job ID: 48W587
People Profilers Pte Ltd