$5000 -$7000 Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++)
This is a R&D position within a dynamic and innovative team, focusing on new technology development for next generations of wafer inspection and metrology systems. The ideal candidate will be an individual contributor to develop the embedded software applications and drivers for designed systems, such as lasers and motions.
- Work together with scientists in US and Singapore to gain deep understanding of technical and engineering challenges of developed systems, such as lasers and broadband plasma; gather and analyze the overall system functions and features; generate the software design requirement, specification and test plan.
- Develop device drivers on embedded Linux to communicate and control devices, modules and feedback loops, such as motion controller, temp controller and photo detector.
- Implement the control algorithm, state machine, data logging and communication protocol with C/C++ on embedded Linux.
- Develop GUI for module operation, control, data logging, troubleshooting and other functions.
- Independently evaluate design and execute tests to meet the requirements in design spec.
- Work closely with other engineering group such as research scientist, electrical engineer, laser systems engineer and laser user to ensure flawless integration and test at the subsystem and system level.
- Create documentation and manage version control of source code.
- Address and resolve software issues through the product phases.
- Master's degree in computer/electrical engineering or related with at least 5 years of experience or
- Doctorate (Academic) in computer/electrical engineering or related with at least 3 years of experience
- Proficient in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Extensive experience in developing C and C++ applications running on Linux, RTOS or similar. Knowledgeable in real time operating system theory and concept.
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting drivers for peripheral such as Ethernet, USB and UART etc. on embedded device is desired.
- Experience in cross-compiling Linux for ARM environments (GCC toolchains).
- Having basic knowledge of FPGA or electronic hardware design is a plus
- Ability to work independently on software development and in collaboration with team on system level integration.
- A good team player with strong communication and presentation skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: 59WX53
People Profilers Pte Ltd