5 x QC Lab Technician (Lifesience MNC / $1800 - $2200 / West / No Exp Req)
Our client as the world leader in serving science, they develop and provide products and services to scientists who are studying biology at the cell, protein, and gene level. Due to their business expansion, they are inviting qualified QC lab technician to join their organization.
- Salary: $1600- $1800 + Shift Allw ($9/Day OR $23/Night) + OT
- 2 days work, 2 days off, Rotating Shift: 8.00am – 8.15pm(Morning), 8.00pm - 8.15am (Night)
- Location: Tuas, Transport provided at Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang, Jurong East and Boon Lay
- AWS + VB
- Good Career Progression with Professional Training Provided
- Perform validation as required to ensure equipment is properly installed and capable of performing consistently as intended.
- Perform QC testing of products to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly in compliance with ISO requirements.
- Assist the chemist in conducting lab investigation relating to product failures and participate in the implementation of corrective actions as necessary.
- Assist chemist in conducting experiment /analysis to support new product release and enhancement of test methods
- Perform audits to ensure laboratory practices are in compliance with established department, site procedures and safe laboratory practices.
- Ensure controlled documents to support QC operation are properly maintained and readily available.
- NITEC / Diploma in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Chemical Process Technology or other equivalent
- 0-1 year working experience in chemical testing lab
- Training will be provided
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teh Yoke Ching (Shannon)
Registration Number: R1659477
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd