5 Months Contract Marketing Content Creation Assistant
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
- You will be helping to create content across various media outputs such as videos, articles, social media stories and will be assisting to help schedule these across social media platforms.
- You will be working on exclusive scholar stories with our print media partners such as BrightSparks and SPH.
- To have a strategic mindset and will play a key role in social media campaigns to reach out desired target audiences in our physical and virtual events. This includes social media content curation, analysis, ad creation and targeting.
- Delivering a fixed number of content that will be agreed upon before commencement e.g. x number of videos, y number of social media stories. You will be able to learn how to craft the content according to our integrated marketing strategy and the nuances of the healthcare landscape while ensuring that the content is fresh and of high quality.
- to play a key role in our social media strategy. You will be able to learn how is marketing strategy towards their target audiences. This includes social media platforms, print, website, physical and hybrid events.
- Min diploma in mass comm & media or any equivalent
- Some experience in content & social media management would be good
- Able to start within short period of time
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd