5 days >> IT Systems Administrator (Max $2300, Woodlands)
HR Focus | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 13C6829 | EA Personal Registration No: R1220702
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Singaporean with Diploma in IT
- Min. 1 year IT experience at End-user or system support environment.
- Independent with positive working attitude
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to handle Mandarin speaking vendors/ users etc.
- Professional certification such as MCSE/CCNA would be an advantage
- Good Knowledge/ experience in:
SAP, VMWare vSphere 5.1 configuration, Symantec and Shadow Protect Backup Administration, Symantec Endpoint Protection Administration, Windows 2003 and 2008 Active Directory, Cisco Switches and Routers, Fortigate firewall configuration, TCP/IP, AD, VPN and DNS, NAS configuration, Windows XP/7/ PC Support, IT Technical Documentatio
- Provide end-user technical support and troubleshooting SAP issues & problems on both hardware and software, including MS Office 2010/2013 etc, Windows XP/7/ OS, Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory Server.
- Responsible & plan for hardware & software installation, configuration, administration,upgrading and maintenance of servers and network.
- Network switches/routers and Wi-Fi configuration and maintenance.
- Documentation on changes on IT infrastructure (network and servers).
- VMWare support, installation of new VMs and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that systems and networks are secure based on company's security policies and guidelines.
- Ensure daily backups, NAS configuration and RAID setup
- Maintain Hardware & Software inventory record. Track, record and procure IT assets such as server, UPS, desktops, laptop, printer, copier machine, monitor, etc.
- Create purchase requisition(PR) and Purchase Order(PO) in SAP system.
- Support video/audio conference setups, supervising CCTV and PABX systems.
- Provide IT support to staffs on all company supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source of problems and advise staffs on appropriate action.
- Liaise with staffs, vendors and suppliers on IT requirements.
- Provide recommendation on company's application purchases.
- Manage and maintain Windows 2008 domain control (DC) server, Firewall, Virus security, router, remote login, VPN, Network device and topology.
- Manage server's diary backup and monitor event logs.
- Complete application project-based work and other duties as assigned.
- Working hours: 5 days work week
- Location: Woodlands
- Salary : $1,800 to $2,300 (depend on experience)
To Apply: -
- Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1220702