$4000-$6000 Facilities Engineer (Manufacturing)
Location : Ubi
5 days week
Our client is a US MNC in high Tech Equipment
- Manage all the security, facilities and plant related matters to ensure that it is operational and well-maintained and also meeting the workplace health and safety standards and legal requirements
- Assist to supervise and monitor security and proper maintenance and repair works carried out by vendors and contractors according to contract obligations
- Carry out handyman jobs to rectify and resolve office and facility related maintenance issues if necessary
- Manage and deal with contractors and work with third party vendors to ensure all projects and works are carried out and complete within specified time based on contract obligations
- Effectively review and manage all contracts obligations and also to source and negotiate for contractors and suppliers that provide us with the best quality, cost and delivery services according to company's requirements and policies
- Maintain records and reports necessary to comply with company, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and code
- Advise and work closely with management, line Managers, and other stakeholders on facilities related projects and jobs and involve in workplace, health, safety and environmental facilities related matter
- Liaise with external parties, including government agencies, SCDF, Professional Engineer etc for matter relating to building services, security, inspection and renewal of relevant certificates
Safety & Security(30%)
- To promote a safe & secure work environment to ensure consistent compliance of Company’s safety policies, procedures and national standards.
- Coordinating and managing all the activities involved in maintaining the safety of the organization.
- Responsible for preventing accidents in office & production plant.
- Make sure that different workplaces meet safety and health requirements and then apply corrective measures if necessary.
- Create programs such as company policies, investigate in cases of accidents, and implement post-injury follow up procedures for workers.
- Responsible for all staff and contractors’ safety training, including regular audits and checks.
- Ensure all staff safety and service standards are maintained to meet set requirements.
- Diploma/Degree in Building, Project and Facilities Management or equivalent
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in Facilities in manufacturing plant . Those without Safety experience are welcome as training will be provided .
- Experience in cleanroom management and factory setup will be added advantage
- Proactive and independent
- Fire Safety Manager (FSM) qualifications is an added advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: W4RVY6
People Profilers Pte Ltd