$4000-$6000 BOM - Manufacturing Analyst
Our client is a US MNC in high tech equipment
- Own configurable materials models and BOMs.
- Create, update and review BOMs and Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Ensure new materials and BOMs are set up and created correctly and that ECO is accurate and ready for update into SAP.
- Work with Master Scheduler and/or Planner to prioritize, plan and schedule production tasks to fulfill job orders, meeting delivery deadlines.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to execute job orders.
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicate production status to Planner/Master Scheduler & Mangers on regular basis.
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions.
- Escalate complex issues to Manager for resolution.
- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve cycle-time.
- Maintain reports for production performance metrics (on-time-delivery, cycle-time, training, skill sets, etc).
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the ways things are done with respect to cost, flexibility, quality, efficiency, etc.
- Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or a technical field. Candidate with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP, especially dealing with BOM creation, configuration, routing & analysis.
- Familiarity with MRP processes using SAP and working knowledge of computer software applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Adobe Acrobat).
- Candidate with an Engineering education, with a Planner/Master Scheduler experience and is good with MS Excel and Macro/VBA programming will have an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to assertively implement management plan & policy.
- Preferred traits include good analytical skill, business acumen, ability to solve problem, and team leadership.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: V49RX6
People Profilers Pte Ltd