4 Months Contract Senior APAC Tax Manager **HEALTHCARE MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Providing support to the APAC Tax Director on all corporate tax matters for all the entities under your responsibility in the APAC region. Including review and monitoring changes in local tax legislation, rulings, regulations and litigation. Understanding the relevant impact, exploring, recommending and implementing strategies and responsive action to manage existing positions and capture new opportunities.
- Providing support to the APAC Tax Director on all income tax queries, income tax audits and managing relationships with local tax authorities.
- Providing support to the wider Corporate Tax team on all internal quarterly tax reporting matters
- Providing support to local Controllers, ensuring adequacy of tax provisions and deferred income taxes impact for the entities under their responsibility in the region.
- Providing implementation supports for any regional or global projects; and developing and implementing Corporate Tax policies and strategies.
- Managing tax incentives and ensuring fulfilment of incentive conditions, supporting APAC Tax Director in negotiations with government agencies in securing local tax incentives
- Interface and collaborate with various Finance teams
- Collaborate on tax accounting and compliance with oversight on adherence to the organization’s tax policies and objectives.
- Posess at least a Degree or Masters in International tax, chartered accountant, CPA or local country equivalent.
- Minimum of 8-12 years of relevant regional tax experience handling corporate income taxes (indirect tax experience desirable but not essential)
- In-depth understanding of regional tax compliance and planning on a multi-national level with an emphasis on corporate tax matters, including restructurings, mergers & acquisitions.
- Good local GAAP and US GAAP working knowledge.
- Proven history of managing multiple tax projects and deadlines (including planning, advisory and compliance) with minimal supervision.
- Team player – ability to work well in a large dynamic and matrix environment, give direction and provide review comments effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please send in your CV ( In word format) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd