4 Months Contract Payroll Assistant Manager
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, manage queries and feedback from clients’ HR/Finance colleagues relating to payroll matters.
- Collate and refine input from payroll colleagues before engaging clients.
- Participate in clients’ HR/Finance discussion on payroll formula for compliance with Statutory Requirements.
- Lead payroll colleagues on payroll related duties
- Process daily, weekly & monthly payroll, ensuring all payroll are processed accurately and on- time.
- Ensure payments are in accordance with Employment Law & all the regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare monthly payroll reports & salary reconciliation.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests from internal stakeholders/staff and resolving payroll discrepancies
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge in SAP will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of payroll best practices, employment laws, CPF and tax regulations.
- Handled large numbers of payroll before
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd