4 Months Contract HR Executive (Business Partner)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- The incumbent will be responsible to partner the Division (HMD) to propose and implement the various HR strategies and initiatives under the over-arching HR framework
- Provide advice to staff on HR related queries.
- Leave administration which includes processing a high volume of no pay leave requests and handling queries on leave policies from the doctors.
- Administration of resignations/ transfers cases and follow through the entire off-boarding process which includes tracking and arranging for tax clearance for foreign staff.
- Handle queries and manage case management pertaining to any of the HR related matters.
- Prepare written submissions to Management for approval on HR-related matters.
- Degree in Business or related fieldExperience with HR partnering and good grasp of payroll knowledge preferably in the healthcare sector
- Able to work under tight deadlines and able to multitask in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to constructively question the status quo and propose constructive and creative ideas to address observed gaps.
- Self-driven and able to work independently and in team
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd