4 months Contract Financial Analyst (Junior) - Healthcare
You will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of the actual, projected and budgeted financial performances of institutions within the organization. You will also provide financial support for organizational wide strategic initiatives, assist in process improvements and external audit matters. As part of the Group Finance team, you will be challenged to hone your data analytical skills, engage in cross functional learning and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Holds a degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
- Is highly self-motivated to learn and contribute;
- Possesses a sense of inquisitiveness on work matters;
- Is proactive in following through and handing off to the next;
- Is meticulous and a hard worker;
- Is organized and a good team player;
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to write fluently; and
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd