3x Temp Duty Manager @ Keppel Rd
- 1 month
- Keppel Rd
- Shift hours
- Up to $3200
- Assists in arrival & departure in absence of Reception.
- Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behaviour.
- Checks on Migrant Workers personal detail required in the PMS field of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled.
- Assists in sending Migrant Workers request and special arrangement..
- To check those arrivals reflected as No Show and investigate against the arrival list.
- To ensure those reflected on a holding area that unfit to check-in for their medical reason.
- Prepares and checks for all arrival and escorts Migrant Workers to rooms.
- Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
- Operates the front office computer system in order to assist front office attendants.
- Ensure all resident special needs and request has been look after.
- Handles Migrant Workers complaints and other related problems and reports on the Reception log book.
- Assists reception when they are busy.
- Answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
- Promotes and maintains good public relation with other department in the premise.
- Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
- Maintains and be guided of SOP and Protocol during the operation.
- To be responsible for front office operation after office hours.
- To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with the next shift Reception as well as to the take-over Duty Manager
- Approves the working schedule for the front office attendants and submits them to the Manager in charge.
- To ensure all the activities planning for the Migrant Workers are running smoothly.
- Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behaviour, discusses problems that encountered on this point with Manager.
- Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Reception staffs.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1 month contract (will be renewed on a monthly basis depending on the business needs)
- Keppel Road
- 44 hours per week
- 5 days work week on 3 rotating shifts
- Including graveyard shift
- Up to $3200 (depends on experience)
- Must wear PPE when working
- Must be ok to work Mon to Sun including PH
- Basic knowledge of facilities / hospitality management
- Min Diploma/Degree with a good command of English
- Candidates with prior experience in dormitories is a plus
- Team Player
- Attentive to surroundings
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd