3months Manufacturing Tech ($1.8K to $2.4K) - Biomedical Devices
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products under limited supervision and instruction
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems by using mechanical, electrical and fluidic knowledge when encounter issues
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to the established work standards, test procedures and work schedule
- Work in a team environment to improve equipment reliability and uptime
- Work with supervisor and assist engineers to execute controlled experiments to address equipment related yield and quality issues.
- To drive implementation of solutions in a production environment to meet production goals.
- To work in a clean room environment
- To execute moderately complex assignment by assisting Engineers to do troubleshooting and assisting Supervisor for report data collection and provide independent judgment.
- Support 5S and Lean activities
- Support process improvement activities to meet production goals.
- Assist Supervisor / Line Leader in daily line operations.
- Min NITEC / Diploma in any engineering
- Min 1 to 3 Experience in Manufacturing Instrument in Life Science or Medical Devices Industry.
- Able to commit for 3 months
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd